Thursday, December 2, 2010

You know you're a rocket when...





I've been smitten by Natlie Portman since like 1996 when a semi-pedo Bear, Timothy Hutton, was watching his life unravel over the trauma of growing up and especially, her 13 year old beauty in Beautiful Girls. It instantly became one of my favorite movies. Everyone, including me, that witnessed her breakthrough performance, knew right then and there, Natalie Portman was destined for stardom. I've always said being a hot girl is about as powerful as living on Mt Olympus and being part of mythology. It's the most powerful commodity on the face of the Earth. Natalie Portman has been been a resident of that mythological mountain for years and she's always the hottest girl in the room...until this night happened. I'm sure it never occurred to her, since she's always embarrassed her competition, that someone standing next to her would make her seem homely. Boy did she underestimate Mila Kunis' ridonkulous effortless Eastern European hotness. These pictures are from The Black Swan premiere, set to open next weekend, and holy erections, does this make me dizzy. I don't know if I'll see the movie, but I do know Black Swan is about Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis playing rival ballet dancers, and at some point in the film, they have a steamy sex scene with copious amounts of gratuitous nudity. Wait, what the hell am I saying...

"Sir, one adult for The Black Swan."

No comments: