Wednesday, May 19, 2010

14:57, 14:58, 14:59, DING!


Like I've been saying for at least a year, Megan Fox's insufferable behavior has finally been reigned in by someone. When I say reigned in, I mean fired and when I say someone, I mean the only man responsible for making her famous, Michael Bay. Megan Fox is attractive, but there's thousands of hotter girls in Hollywood willing to do ANYTHING for a chance at Michael Bay blockbusters...and by the way, they're undoubtedly infinitely more talented than this dumbass. She's horrible. Her career is O.V.A. Jennifer's Body, despite massive promo, was an absolute box office embarrassment. Yet instead of promoting her failing movie, Fox continued slamming Bay for his "Hitler-Like" directing style on the set of Transformers during her press junkets. Directors and studios really love that btw. When you're so self absorbed and clueless that you spend another studio's money to consistently talk about the movie you just wrapped and made like a gazillion dollars. I guess it doesn't matter. The point of this post was essentially for no other reason other than, "I told you so." Megan Fox sucks so bad she makes my eyes and ears bleed. I would rather join the Taliban insurgency than spend one day filming a movie with this bimbo. RIP Megan Fox.

Fast Forward 6 Months...who's career will be less significant? Megan Fox or Lindsay Lohan? Inquiring minds want to know.

No comments: