Thursday, April 5, 2012

Lara Flynn Boyle is gorgeous...i'm sorry that was supposed to say Gargoyle.

Lara Flynn Boyle used to be kind of a star in the 90's. She did Wayne's World, which for most actors in that movie, turned out to be career suicide. She also did Threesome, which is the movie I remember her from. I remember mostly because it came out when I was in like 9th grade and it was about freshman year at college and threesomes. Needless to say, those lying bastards sold me a bill of goods...I promise mom and dad. That never happened. wink. Anyway, she was never hot because she looked like someone plucked from the famine of East Africa...just another example of how stupid Hollyweird is when it comes to picking sexy women. Time, as it were, hasn't been so great to our gal, Lara. In fact, she looks a little like that guy in Robocop that falls into the toxic sewage and his face starts to melt off. That's definitely happening here, except for she's attempted to slow the process down with facial fillers so now she's left with parts of her face full and parts of her face sliding off. Obvious, not what one would hope for in the scheme of things. Admittedly though, I'm pretty sure she had given up long before this because she was dating Jack Nicholson for forever and he's like 108. There's a lot of pressure to stay attractive in this society, but I'll be honest, almost never does your first visit to a plastic surgeon stop there. And more to the point, NEVER do multiple visits to a plastic surgeon leave you more attractive than when you started. Heed that advice. Trust me.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree. The fillers have gone too far but I have trouble navigating the fine line of Trey-ism when it comes between African famine skinny and hot skinny!! Ha ha !! Nic E.