Wednesday, October 6, 2010

God, she's so pretty.




Christina Hendricks was photographed spending her time between takes violently burning heaters in hopes of suppressing her insatiable appetite. Obviously, it's working...working the same way deep fried oreo and pork chop milk shake diets work.

In the latest edition of Harper's Bazaar, Hendricks revealed to the curious readers just how irresistible she is to both men and women and how confusingly arrogant she is about her obesity body and good looks:

“Women hit on me,” she chuckles. “My husband thinks it’s so odd that so many women hit on me.” Gay men too. “They say to me, ‘Well, I’m not straight, but if I was…’ I think it’s so flattering.”

"When the attention started to become about my figure, I was surprised, because it wasn’t something I was focused on. And then it became very positive, and people were saying very nice things. A fan approached her and said, “Excuse me, I just want to tell you that I watch your show, and you make me feel better about myself. I am a curvy woman and you’ve made me feel sexy and beautiful.’ I got teary eyed.”

I'm not the Oracle at Delphi, or one of those poverty stricken oxy addict hippies camouflaging themselves as fortune tellers, but let me go out on a limb and say Christina Hendricks was shocked people were talking positive about her figure because there's nothing positive to say, that is, unless you like marshmallows that smell like cigarettes. If I knew everything about everything, I would never know why this chick is on television. Mad Men is one of those shows like Arrested Development. Critics and everyone that think themselves smarter than they really are like these shows. Yeah, Mad Men might win an Emmy or two, but who cares. I love television. I love movies. I've never seen Mad Men once and I never saw that piece of shit The English Patient, and it won like a thousand Oscars one year. Now, I wouldn't watch Mad Men just because this dumb ass is on the show. She better thank to the good Lord men are dumb and still infatuated with tits. This chick actually makes me physically ill to look at her. Couple that with arrogance and tons of money and kick me in the nuts. I'd rather bang Pam Anderson and Courtney Love back to back without protection than spend one minute in a room with this chick naked.

No comments: