Wednesday, October 27, 2010

“Your heart is my piñata.”





I really was planning on posting a lot of the material that I've been storing in my downloads box, but as some of you know, Blake Lively announced today that she and num-nutsPenn Badgley had broken up. So, as you can imagine, that changed my daily timeline. Instead of blogging all afternoon on useless stories no one cares about, I spent it buying flowers, handcuffs, GHB and ski masks. I know she loves me. I can tell because when I pull this picture out of my pocket, the one where she took a shower for me while I was hanging outside her window from that rusted vine grate, she always looks at me. I can see it in her eyes. She's always aiming to please me. The cops are in on our little game too. It's so fun. They keep saying, "Mr Roethlisberger (clever right? That's what they think my name is) You cannot be on this property according to the Los Angeles County Courts." Keeping with the game, I just nod, wink, and say, Ohhh...I get it. Yes siiirrrrr, I'm leaving (wink wink) now...."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

youre a weirdo

Trey said...

thank you!