Friday, February 25, 2011

I hate Chris Brown more than the Taliban.



Rihanna is hotter than Dante's Nine Circles of Hell. Chris Brown is an alleged bi-curious, definite girl beating little b%#$*. The first photos of Rihanna released that night showed some visible marks on her face, but really, for the most part, Tina Turner would have snickered a little. Well today that changed. The photos released today painted a much different story. One that could have easily painted a bleak and life threatening scenario for Rihanna. I've said this before, but let me reiterate. If I could get one hour to kick the shit out of anyone on Earth, besides Bin Laden of course, it would be this little punk. He has stars tattooed behind his ear. WOW...Chris, you're so scary, so masculine. You hit any girl, you're a pathetic excuse for a man, but if you hit this rocket dripping of pure sex appeal, you're begging for me to kick the shit out of you.

No comments: