Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My couch pulls out but I dont.



The last two weekends have been devoted to a girl I fell in love with when she played a precocious girl next door wooing Timothy Hutton in 1995's Beautiful Girls, one of my favorite movies of all time. This particular young beautiful actress has graduated into roles that range from strippers to alien queens to objects of Trey Yearwood's wild obsessions. Natalie Portman had asked for a few hours of my life and I gladly gave it to her...not that way perverts...this way, Black Swan and No Strings Attached. Black Swan revealed 3 things to me. One, Mila Kunis will make any man start the process of trying to order a bride from Ukraine. Two, Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis were electric. Three, and most importantly, Darren Aronofsky is a complete genius. Four, I know I promised three, Natalie Portman is carrying my baby. What? I speak Yiddish and I love Jewish Women.

Oh yeah, as for No Strings Attached, Natalie Portman is very good looking. Ashton Kutcher is...well...um...Natalie Portman is very good looking.

No comments: