Thursday, April 14, 2011

Derek Jeter is the anti-Christ




Minka Kelly must have been kissed by Aphrodite. Is there another way a girl could be this beautiful. Actually, you know what, there is another way. Turns out this mocha-skinned beauty is the daughter of a former exotic dancer...so in a way, she could've been brought into this world by a dancer named Aphrodite. I don't know about you, but I've never seen an Angel, Fantasia, Cinnamon, Candy, Charisma, Allure, or of course, a Destiny that looks like this. I never got on the Friday Night Lights bandwagon, but man-o-man, this girl makes me want to date a stripper. You have to figure that the apple didn't fall far from the tree. If that's true, there's some cougar/former dancer with an uncanny resemblence to Minka Kelly. In fact, Minka just could've been her mom's stage name. I'm like Sherlock Holmes.

No comments: