Monday, April 18, 2011

Greatest Professor Ever.

This email was submitted to BroBible.com. I now want to re-enroll in college and take this professors class right now. Hope you enjoy this as much as I did.

Dear Class: I have received over 100 e-mails about the due date for the country reports and what midnight means to people...Midnight on Saturday means midnight on Saturday and it has nothing to do with Friday-that's why I said Saturday...So on Saturday morning, you will wake up and then all day long it is Saturday (what a concept !)...As morning goes on it then becomes Noon (or for those of you who are confused about Noon-it's lunchtime !!!)...Then it becomes Saturday Afternoon,...Then it becomes Saturday evening (usually somewhere at this time here folks have dinner),....Then it becomes Saturday Night (that means the Sun is down and it is dark outside) and then right at the end of Saturday night, it turns Midnight ! (60 minutes after 11:00 pm). And that's when the paper is due ! Are they not teaching times of the day anymore in school ? This is certainly the last damn time I will ever have anything due on Midnight....From now on it 's going to be 2:30 pm in the afternoon when the Sun is out...(please no e-mails asking if the paper is now due at 2:30 pm please or else I will kill myself)....Take care::"

No comments: