Friday, July 22, 2011

If voluptuous is a word you want to use when describing this, please dont ever read this blog again.


There is so much wrong with this picture, I don't even know where to begin. Chrstina Hendricks is a person Hollywood tries to tell me looks like this




Well Hollywood, piss off. She doesn't. She looks more like a mix and match collage of someone that's been dead for a while, a red haired Chupacabra and a person making an audition tape for the biggest loser. Apparently, all she does is eat and smoke, except she eats the cigarettes when she's done. If this is sexy, I prefer to never reproduce just in the off chance I have a boy and he is forced to find this attractive. Trust me, my gene pool is pale enough with high blood pressure. If i turned the corner and saw this walking toward me, while simultaneously hearing the words, "Action", I would think I've walked onto the set of Night of the Living Dead 2011 Edition (complete with American's growing rate of morbid obesity).

No comments: