Friday, August 26, 2011

Hey Ya'll...I wanna teach and stuff like that.


In a recent interview, everyone's favorite trailer park millionaire sex symbol, Britney Spears, talked about the things she would've done with her life had she not sold her soul to the devil for fame and fortune:

“Career-wise I’d probably be a teacher,” Britney, 29, tells PopJustice.com. “I love kids and even in what I do now one of my favorite parts of my day is getting to meet my fans before the show. Especially the little ones. They are always so cute.”

Either that, or a stay-at-home mom: “I’d be raising my family. Being a mom. I’m very strong in the way I raise my kids and stuff.”

Yeah Britney, of course. You're form rural Louisiana, what else could you do besides be a stay at home mom? I guess there's always operating a successful meth lab in your trailer. You know, when I think of teachers influencing the lives of our youth, I think of character, stability and intelligence...ya'll!

What she's really saying is, "Thank Jesus I hit the lottery of all lotterys and since I was 8 I've grown increasingly out of touch with reality, but if that weren't enough to piss you off, if I couldn't do this for millions and millions, I guess I would be someone normal and poor like a teacher."

In a related story, if Jeffrey Dahmer weren't caught with severed penises and human heads in his apartment in Milwaukee, he would've been the best scout leader the world has ever seen (Not a true story).

No comments: