Friday, August 5, 2011

I love to witness the demise of people who neglect children.



First, let me say a thank you to Ashley who sent this gem of a video to me. There are so many things that make this video spectacular. I love how excited these people are to be getting these tickets. They all seem to have found the money to come to the stadium and pay for 8.00 soft drinks, but when it comes to extra money for their children, well, they're just too broke. Kudos to the Lee County Sheriff's Office. Ingenuity like this should be rewarded. It seems police officers just spend a lot of time driving around talking on their cell phones and increasing their BMI's (in shape, honorable officers excluded). When people from the north wonder what the big deal is about college football you should send them this video. You know you live in a state where college football is just about all there is when you can set up a criminal sting around free Auburn/Alabama tickets. Gosh, I'm still smiling over these low life child abusers going to jail.

P.S. My favorite part of this whole video are the balloons, the jerseys and the Black Eyed Peas wailing in the background.

Trust me youre gonna wanna see this video:

www.exposedandnaked.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thought you'd enjoy it. Have I mentioned that I love the SEC?

Ash

Beak said...

outstanding