Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Meth head kidnapper sues victims...yep, you read that right.




A man who held a Kansas couple hostage in their home while fleeing from authorities is suing them, claiming that they broke an oral contract made when he promised them money in exchange for hiding him from police. The couple has asked a judge to dismiss the suit.

Jesse Dimmick of suburban Denver is serving an 11-year sentence after bursting into Jared and Lindsay Rowley's Topeka-area home in September 2009. He was wanted for questioning in the beating death of a Colorado man and a chase had begun.

This was his plea to the judge:

"I, the defendant, asked the Rowleys to hide me because I feared for my life. I offered the Rowleys an unspecified amount of money which they agreed upon, therefore forging a legally binding oral contract," Dimmick said in his hand-written court documents. He wants $235,000, in part to pay for the hospital bills that resulted from him being shot by police when they arrested him.

Neighbors have said that the couple fed Dimmick snacks and watched movies with him until he fell asleep and they were able to escape their home unharmed.

If this meth head had only done this in California, those out-of-touch liberals would've probably awarded him the money. I would love to be the judge while this guy said this to me with a straight face. I would be like, "Mr. Dimmick. First, are you serious?" Then I would look around with a half smile while I repeatedly asked the courtroom, Am I being Punk'd? No seriously...am I being Punk'd? Ashton? Ashton?" Then I would say, "You know what Mr Dimmick, here's what I'll do instead of awarded you 240,000 for breaking into a family's home and holding them hostage with a weapon. I'm gonna send you to jail. You see kidnapping, murder, breaking and entering are very serious crimes in the state of Colarado. Instead, I'm gonna let you work for this state for...whaddya say...20 years for free. How does that sound Mr Dimmick. Oh yeah, while you're in jail, no METH and you have to cut your hair. Yeah, that seems fair.

The attorney that fills out the paperwork for this case should be open hand slapped then disbarred. This country is so stupid it hurts.

No comments: