Thursday, November 17, 2011

Yo momma's on crack rock...





29 year old Juliette Dunn was spending the day doing what any average mom would do. She got up, dressed her kids (a 4 year old and a 10 month old), took them to the park, and forced them to drink beer. Oh, I forgot to mention that the 10 month old tested positive for cocaine. Authorities were tipped off when someone in the park saw some very “wtf” behavior coming from Juliette.

Juliette Dunn, of Bridgeport, pleaded guilty Wednesday to risk of injury to a child under the Alford Doctrine, where the defendant doesn’t agree to the facts but agrees the state has enough evidence to win a conviction.

The hideous looking creature in other picture is her “companion” whatever the hell that means. To me, it means disgusting, but hey, it's not my vagina.

A companion, 33-year-old Lisa Jefferson, pleaded guilty to the same charges. Police say officers were waved down in June by a neighbor who complained that a woman was feeding children beer at a playground...and cocaine apparently.

The two kids were turned over to the Department of Children and Families which is really the only logical sentence I've read or typed in 10 minutes. What's amazing to me is that prior to Juliette's arrest for like, almost everything, she was able to vote. There's no way in 33 hells she held a job. I mean, let's be honest, if you feed your 10 month old beer and cocaine, you're an "I don't work." It's comically tragic to me that people are confused why our country is so effed up.

No comments: