Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Welcome to Atlanta, where the playaz play...



On a scale of 1-10, Ray Edwards scored a 113.9 with this one. Atlanta Falcon defensive end, Ray Edwards, must have had one hell of a night with a stripper named...wait for it...LaStarya Thompson. Yes, I said LaSTARya. I mean why not LaDestinyya, or LaHopeya. The name is bad, deciding to get painted with a stripper is worse, but commissioning a 5X4ft painting can't just be done in minutes. He more than likely sobered up and was still like, "Hell yea...I want that painting above my couch. Come over and paint me and LaStarya wit my hand on her ass...and don't forget to give her a strong jawline and a face like a dude."

Come on, Big play RAY! You simply have to do better bro.

. Just adorable! So he comissioned an artist to make a five-feet wide and four-feet tall oil painting of him grabbing her ass on what looks to be a strip club sofa. What a lovely piece to hang over the mantle this holiday season.

No comments: