Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Chris Brown's class surprises no one...ever.

Rihanna and Chris Brown were so close together at the Grammy's they looked like marsupials. They were overheard saying, "Ike and Tina aren't the only show in town." I almost feel sorry for these two. Thank God they are famous because you couldn't combine their IQ's get to a fully functional human being's average level. I tried to follow Rihanna on Twitter for like two days and it was trying to read words thrown into a bowl and pulled out at random. It's very possible she's mentally retarded. But she is hot. As for that clown, his career is dropping faster than Lindsey Lohan's breasts and eyelids. Then, in the least surprising thing of the night, Chris Brown refuses to stand up when he didn't win the Grammy against Frank Ocean (Whoever the eff that is). The Grammy's have officially become a three hour reminder of my age and my lack of pop music knowledge. Because I'm a pop culture loser, I know infinitely more than most so I can't imagine how out-of-touch normal people are. I digress. The point is, Rihanna is a few clock ticks away from having her eyes swollen shut again.

No comments: