Sunday, February 3, 2013

Posthumously Stiff

A nurse was arrested for committing a sex act with a corpse at a hospital, police said Tuesday. Alejandro Lazo, 61, was arrested at Sherman Oaks Hospital on Sunday for investigation of a state Health and Safety Code violation, a felony. Lazo, who lives in suburban Reseda, was released after posting $20,000 bail, and he must appear in court on Feb. 11.

 There is no attorney of record and no telephone listing for Lazo. Someone at the San Fernando Valley hospital reported seeing Lazo engaged in a sex act with the body, Officer Bruce Borihanh said. Investigators haven't disclosed whether the body was that of a man or a woman, Borihanh said. 

Anyone who commits an act of sexual penetration on, or has sexual contact with, human remains without lawful authority is guilty of a felony, according to the California Health and Safety Code. 

"Sexual contact means any willful touching by a person of an intimate part of a dead human body for the purpose of sexual arousal, gratification, or abuse," the code states.


 So let me get this straight...you can have sex with a corpse, but only if you have lawful authority? I don't even know what that means, but surely it doesn't excuse sex with dead people. I'm not trying to be insensitive to this story, but honestly, if I kick the bucket and some sex starved 61 year old nurse needs to get a thrill, I'll be the first to selflessly surrender my life to science. Let's face it, I'm not gonna be using it anymore.

 *Disclaimer* I couldn't find a picture of an appropriate dead person so I thought Lindsey Lohan would be the closest thing.

No comments: