Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Eyes like the azure sky...











This is exactly why Andy Roddick couldn't give two sh!ts about winning grand slam tennis titles. This is also why he absolutely owns Roger Federer in every possible way that really matters. Much to my delight, Roddick's wife, Brooklyn Decker, is the cover model for this year's SI Swim Suit issue. In a related story, 100 million women just opened another carton of ice cream. Girls this pretty actually cause me physical pain. For instance, today, I spent 9 hours working out Punnet Squares on my computer in an attempt to recreate eyes this blue. The closest I could come was this. If you're looking at this and saying, "That's gross. She's too skinny." I would say to you...actually, I wouldn't say anything to you, but you already knew that.




No comments: