Monday, November 1, 2010

She has a sister...God loves me afterall!





In 1998, Laetitia Casta, seen above, appeared on the cover of Rolling Stone magazine. That one single cover is probably responsible for my obsession with super models. It changed my life. It wasn't too long after that amazing cover that Laetitia disappeared from my life almost as fast as she appeared. By 2001 Laetitia had become an after thought in the world of Victoria's Secret and Sports Illustrated. Thanks to the sweet Lord, another ten years later, Laetita's younger sister is bursting on the scene and delivering magic to my laptop. It's almost as if I've slept with two sisters now. The jury is still out on whether or not she's even pretty, but who cares, because she's the younger sister to one of the most electrifying obsessions this world has ever seen.

No comments: