Monday, September 19, 2011

Fame thirsty and rapidly aging heartthrob, Brad Pitt, sat down with Parade Magazine to discuss how miserable his life was with Jennifer Aniston: “I spent the ’90s trying to hide out, trying to duck the full celebrity cacophony,” he admits. “I started to get sick of myself sitting on a couch, holding a joint, hiding out. It started feeling pathetic. It became very clear to me that I was intent on trying to find a movie about an interesting life, but I wasn’t living an interesting life myself.” “I think that my marriage had something to do with it. Trying to pretend the marriage was something that it wasn’t.” Sometimes when I'm staring at Jennifer Aniston's chin, I begin to feel sorry for her. She's almost as unlikable as Madonna or Gwyneth Paltrow...almost I guess that's what happens when you essentially spend your entire life in the lap of luxury while having people kiss your ass at every turn. Ironically though, Jennifer can pay enough to make people love her. Her husband leaves her for Hollywood's badgirl and meanwhile, she can't make a movie that brings more than three people to the theater to support her. She must be absoutely horrible to spend time around. Can you imagine having a girlfriend that has an ass like Aniston and is probably worth a hundred million dollars or more and yet she still can't do anything interesting enough to keep you engaged.

No comments: