Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My Apologies...

Let me apologize for the hiatus of Exposedandnaked. I've been in the weight room pumping IRON and injecting horse steroids. No seriously, it's been a trying and unforgiving summer. Honestly, it just boils down to me being not that talented of a writer and very little content to blog about. It's my intent to right the ship, so-to-speak, so if any of you see anything funny, then please share. I especially like stories of people making catastrophic mistakes that usually leads them to a vacation of about 15 or 20. Also, those stories usually involve the state of Florida. I'm particularly fond of any of those, so please send them all. In a completely unrelated story to anyone in Florida, today alleged naked photos of rocketship Scarlett Johannson hit the web, but since I'm destitute and don't have a lawyer on retainer, I'm gonna direct you to www.wwtdd.com to see them so I don't get sued. Thank Brendan...he's damn funny. See you soon. Out-

No comments: