Sunday, October 26, 2008

Apparently There's a Game This Weekend...



I just returned from Baton Rouge Louisiana, which surprisingly, I found to be quite beautiful. The fans were nothing like their hostile reputation. I found everyone to be charming and benevolent...well, looking back, maybe it was just the drunk Cajun girls.

After traveling all day, I decided to put some pics up that might get you in the mood to tackle Tim Teblow and the rest of the Gaytors. I apologize to my friends, Brian, Liz, Scot, Ronda, Keith, and Miranda. They are unquestionably misguided and know not what they do. I look at it as my civic duty. Being friends with them is like dancing with someone in a wheelchair. They can dance, but it's really weird and hurts when they step on your toes.

Go Dawgs!!!!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Freakin Gator Fags. Every Gator fan I see with Jean Shorts on will get a backhand to the face.

Trey- You bringing the Jager again?