Thursday, October 23, 2008

There's a Stalker In Our Midst...



Ok. Who in the @%#& is Delta Goodrem and why won't she stop calling me? Seriously, Delta, I know you're waiting at your computer repeatedly hitting the refresh key, but can't you see, I'm not interested. You've got your whole life ahead of you. I know I'm Mr. Right, but you'll find another sexy, perfect, charming, charasmatic soul mate. You're a go-getter. You've got to stop this self destructive behavior and go on with your life. I will only break your heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

naming your blog "my carefree and half naked life" undoubtably peaks the interest of all the perverts, sleazys and rape van driving crowd. Poor Delta, she probably wants to catch a glimpse of you a little more than half naked... probably full frontal, but who knows... maybe she is just living vicariously through your political cartoons???