Thursday, October 30, 2008

Despite It Being Halloween, They're Not Wearing Jort Costumes...








Just a late minute addition to prep for the World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party. I honestly googled UGA fans several times hoping to find some that would balance the trashiness and jort donning. I found one. I know they exist, but they're elusive. Nonetheless, this should be an amazing game full of incredible offenses, hard hitting, very very fast athletes, and at least one NFL QB (sorry Tebow). Can't wait.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAWGS!

1 comment:

Render , Apparel & Promotional Items said...

Bro! Don't take this the wrong way but I love you man! I am sitting here reading your blog and laughing my butt off while also saying this guy should be a politician! Good stuff. Between the political jargon and pictures of gator fans (what is wrong with those people?!) i don't know who wouldn't vote for you! Anyway, keep it up and I can't wait to read Bostains blog. See ya bro!