Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Cheryl Cole is hideous.






Ok...so the title was duplicitous. The truth is, Cheryl (Tweedy) Cole is so hot that everytime I see a picture of her I lose bladder control, light my underwear on fire, and spend the rest off the day trying to kick myself in the head like the midgets capriciously do on Jackass. Pictures of this chick have reached a point where it's truly unhealthy for me. Like Lot's wife, I may not be around much longer. I've been warned.

P.S. If you know what's good for you, I wouldn't say anything about that tattoo, if you want to live. I helped her pick it out.

3 comments:

KKTHOMSON said...

for some strange reason, i bet i could guess what your plans will be tomorrow evening! ready for the big show?? someone should make you a color commentator for team heidi!

KKTHOMSON said...

oh... and regarding the tattoo... i thought of getting the very same one. seeing it on her only reaffirms the desire i have to showcase such an amazing example of art on my upper thigh. (not a joke... my coworker, keri sports one similar to this on her leg... i will snap a pic and post it on my blog for you... just as soon as she gets back from her stint enjoying workers comp.)

Ben said...
This comment has been removed by the author.