Thursday, December 11, 2008

Reserve was met, Gubernatorial office auction ends...14 year old from Peoria the lucky winner.




Ok, let me first point out my unwavering affection for names loaded with consonants. It makes me want to enroll in Russian language classes. Those names just sound bad ass. You almost can't say them without holding an AK-47 or thinking of Rocky IV, or those hot Russian girls in Spies Like Us...maybe that's just me. I digress, but it appears that holding the highest office in the State can be sold, bartered, manipulated, and auctioned. Illinois Governor, Rod Blagojevich, is exactly what's wrong with this country as we're sprialing down the drain like the Coriolis Effect. There is going to be some interesting names brought into the discussion when Blagojevich starts trying to save his ass from decaying in prison. He's going to try to bury everyone he can. As I said before, I'm going to give Obama the benefit of the doubt when he said he no knowledge of this scandal, but come on Mr. President! At the very least, he's naive. This guy has been under investigation for 4 years. There's no way President-elect Obama didn't know anything...is there? I don't know which scares me more...that he knew...or he's too clueless to realize this was going on. Either way...they just sank my battleship.

No comments: