Wednesday, December 3, 2008

With sheer athleticism like this, who needs the second half of the game...

You don't have to agree with my nefarious commentary about the uselessness of the Marching Band at college football games, but this video speaks louder than I ever could.

**UPDATE**
So with all my hostility toward the Band, I can't leave out the easiest group to defame, cheerleaders. Join with me in celebrating the idiotic sport of having sex in the car with football players...(cough)...I mean cheering. If you want to ensure that your daughter uses a ramp to enter buildings for the rest of her life, point her in this direction. Placing third at region was worth it.





We got c-spine yes we do, we got wheelchair, how bout you?!? Dumbass.

2 comments:

KKTHOMSON said...

ahemmm.... cough cough cough ahemmm..... seriously... glad i hung up my pom poms with my virginity.

Anonymous said...

KK, let be honest,, the virginity went long before the pom poms...Minnesota is worse thn Georgia. If you can cut your own meat, you're fair game.