Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Ashley Greene owns Kristin Stewart





Ashley Greene showed up to the Twiglight premiere in this and I am very thankful. For a year all I've heard about is this and this, both of which are pale and heinous enough to be real vampires. Kristin Stewart makes Lindsay Lohan still seem relevant. I just don't get it. This is the main reason I hate Hollywood so much. It's not about being pretty (Kirstin Dunst), or talented (Megan Fox), it's simply a junior high popularity contest. If you're the new hot thing, nothing can slow your fame train down. Well, if Hollywood executives have any flippin clue, they'll put Ashley Greene in every movie made in 2010. This is a prime example of how premieres should be done. If I am the director of Twilight 3, I'm killing off that lip biting moron, Kristin Stewart, in the first 2 minutes, and the rest of the movie would filled gratuitous nude shower scenes with soapy breasts, self groping, and vampire/human copulation.

No comments: