Friday, November 20, 2009

What kind of trick is this?



I've seen nothing but criticism for Claire Danes' appearance at a premiere a few days ago, but is it just me, or has she never looked better. It almost looks as if she's a different person. She's a Yale graduate which is impressive, irrespective of the fact that she got a letter of recommendation from Oliver Stone (Regardless Zahn, this is the best that ever came from your alma mater). So, she's smart, she's sexy, and now she looks older than 13, which makes me feel a hell of a lot better about the thoughts that go through my head when I look at this picture. I really can't put my finger on it, but if there hadn't been a caption with this picture, I would've bet 2 hundy that this was a classy version of Amy Smart in Butterfly Effect mixed with Reese Witherspoon in Sweet Home Alabama. Regardless, we have ourselves a winner.

No comments: