Friday, November 27, 2009

Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta aka Lady Gaga




There's part of me that understands the rarity and creativity in Picasso's cubism. I know it looks weird and often indulgent, but if you're the first, it's genius. In that same way, I appreciate Lady Gaga. I know she's probably got an IQ of 160; afterall, she was learned to play piano by ear at age 4 and was accepted to Juilliard at 11. Precociousness like that explains alot of those stupid costumes and original sounds. Moreover, I feel a little sorry for her because I feel as if she's always been the square peg in the round hole of normalcy. She's not a bad looking girl with all that crap stripped away. I mean considering how weird she is and all, but those breasts. Damn girl. You're like 22. Have you been breast feeding your roadies? The last time I saw something like this was the April 1989 issue of National Geographic Magazine. You're loaded now. Pump em up. You dont even have to make it obvious, but we simply can't continue on the path we're on. I'm getting freaked out. It's like you're a surrogate for the real rock star's child with breasts hanging like that.

What did one 60 year old breast say to the other? We better get some support soon or people are gonna think we're nuts.

No comments: