Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Blake Lively wins.






Blake Lively is a genius. She's an "actor" on some show, i think. I'm really not sure, come to think of it. She could be the girl that denied me a credit card at the Express last Tuesday. What...she said it happens all the time. I didn't even want the thing. What's 10% anyway? Regardless, I couldn't pick out 2 things on this chick that I could relate to talent...well maybe two. Seriously, it's awesome when girls like this are aware of their skill set. It just seems so earnest and forthright. All girls should be this way. Nothing makes me more angry and confused than a gorgeous, voluptuous woman playing coy and covering everything up. If I wanted a riddle, I'd buy Laffy Taffy. You don't see me walking around all covered up, afraid to show off my goods. I share this gift with the world. Gather round ladies...

No comments: