Thursday, November 5, 2009

Trick or Treat


Forget that it's Nov 5, because Britney threw tradition to the wind and decided to keep on rocking her nursing mother from the cover of National Geograpic Magazine Halloween costume in Australia. Her nipples look like those glasses you wear with the eyes on springs and they just spring left and right and up and down. I'm pretty sure she could breast feed one child in the front seat while she feeds the other in the back. If I weren't so immature and childishly intrigued with breast's form and fucntion, I probably wouldn't take a second look at this pic; instead, however, like most, I mean ALL men, I maunder on about the shape, orientation, individuality, and rougueness of Ms. Spears' unfortunate and victimized fun bags. Although, despite the gratutious logorrhea of exposedandnaked bloggers, not everything here is based around objectifying women, bronzing breasts, celebrating herion chic, and a judgemental list of sundry items and other meritless balderdash. Trust me, being me isn't easy. Try being awesome for an afternoon...it's exhausting.

No comments: