Thursday, December 24, 2009

Olivia Wilde puts on a model clinic...





If you're a guy and you're chasing a girl with facial features this perfect, your bank account better be very very large with a helluva lot if 0's; otherwise, like Jackson Browne's "Rosie", you're gonna be going home with someone very familiar tonight. You see, Olivia Wilde is married to some Italian prince. So unless you have a crown in your family line, you lose. It's kind of obvious though. Look at this chick. If I had a one night stand with this girl, I'd bronze my penis like baby shoes.

1 comment:

KKRT said...

The world is your oyster... seems to me you have brought the wrong fork... or color of your blood for that matter. Better luck next time, buddy.

Your gorgeous wife is better looking...

So am I in my fantasticly fantasy world.