Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Screw you Chris Matthews




Did I really just hear Chris Matthews call West Point the Enemy Camp? Holy smokes, I knew MSNBC was wildly liberal, but I didn't know they were radical and anti-American. To call one of our nation's most prestigious and revered Service academies the "enemy camp" is not only reprehensible, but idotic. Since Matthews' coddled, insignicant existence began, West Point has turned out:

3 Medal of Honor Winners
13 Astronauts
5 Men of served as Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
not to mention a few other well known names throughout history...

Lee, Grant, MacArthur, Eisenhower, Patton, and Schwarzkopf.

While West Point was preparing brave and talented soldiers for the battlefield of Vietnam, Matthews was joining the Peace Corps and going to Swaziland (South Africa). Come on, you dick. Insulting the brave and heroic men and women of our Armed Forces and Service academies is exactly why the liberal media outlets are failing. This is the kind of rhetoric that makes me scratch my head in disbelief. Can you honestly be a patroitc American and believe that West Point is the enemy camp? This guy isn't stupid, so he must hate America. Is there another explanation?

1 comment:

KKRT said...

I totally agree with you, this guy is a loser. But, I have to admit that I cracked a smile when reading your list of the West Point big shots... and General Lee made your first slot... always a southerner. Me, a simple Yankee girl would have definitely left that heathen off of the list altogether... but, somewhere you made my mama very proud.