Thursday, January 20, 2011

Anniston would sell her soul to subtract 10 years.




Could there be a person on Earth more desperate than Jennifer Anniston? Seriously. She makes Jessica Simpson seem grounded and lucky in love. In like a year, when she's 59, she'll still be posing as an 8 year old for photos in magazines while yearning for the attention of the men folk. Can you say daddy issues...and by daddy, I mean, "Brad, why do you keep changing your number?" Are you kidding me with these pictures? Despite her dried up and dusty vacuumed womb, she rolls on a bed with a stuffed animal. Not to mention, the picture is so airbrushed, it hardly looks like her. This may as well be Betty White. After all, at least Betty White is talented, funny and lucid, not insufferable, miserable and dilusional. I can't put my finger on why I loathe her so much, but I'm pretty sure it has something to do with a personality completely void of humility, graciousness and charisma.

No comments: