Friday, January 14, 2011

Vicky, can I be the first to say, "Thanks, but no thanks."




The new Victoria's Secret models all gathered together for this photo in GQ or Vogue or something in an attempt to convince us that we don't secretly wish it was 2004 again. Well, Vicky, you tramp, it's not working. Is this some cruel joke? Are you trying to confuse me with all this blonde emaciation? Well, it's not working. We all know you can't have angels without Heidi Klum. I usually agree that there's no such thing as too skinny, but these faces look like skeletons. I just signed up with Sally Struthers to send 10 cents a day and feed all these chicks. Geez, this is so sad to me. Not only is this one of the most tell tale signs I'm old balls, but it rips out the heart that has belonged to the German siren temptress since as far back as I can remember. I don't want to give up on Victoria, but if she continues to betray me, I'm afraid I'll be left with no choice.

No comments: