Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Rachel Mcadams gives her best, "Trey, please love me" pose.





After wedding crashers, ok ok ok...actually it was actually after I watched The Notebook and cried for an hour, that I fell in total love with Rachel Mcadams. What? How you could you not cry at that beautiful coming-of-age story of forbidden love, destiny, loyalty and tragedy. Noah spent his entire life trying to prove himself and win her love. I digress. The point is that Rachel McAdams is a ROCKET. Sure, she's a little pale and sinewy, but so was Fiona Apple in her Criminal video in 1997 and that didn't stop me from wanting to have sex with her now did it. I'm essentially hoping Rachel keeps making terrible movies like this one with Harrison Ford because with bad box office performances come fewer roles, and with fewer roles comes roles requiring nudity. That's one of the most basic Hollywood algorithms...just after summer blockbuster roles in Transformers and obligatory sex with directors...not naming names (COUGH) Megan Fox.

No comments: