Thursday, January 6, 2011

Jennifer Aniston is so awesome...and by awesome, I mean heinous and insufferable.



Jennifer Plainiston was hammered last night at the People's Choice Awards. Shocker. If you asked begged bribed threatened 37 men to accompany you to the awards, and they turned you down, you'd be shotgunning champagne too. I almost feel sorry for her, but then I think about her plain jane, run-of-the-mill looks, her 15 million a movie paychecks, her inability to keep a man without crying about it for five years, and I remember how much I despise her to the depths of my soul. Seriously, just today I saw 4 girls in Atlanta 6x's hotter than Jennifer Aniston's plastic surgery Frankenstein ass. No joke. If I were Brad Pitt, I would've been willing to sex up razor blades after being married to Aniston for four years. If you don't understand why he left that insufferable walking organism of desperation for Angelina Jolie, get a hotel in Atlanta around the 10th of October because you're gay, and that's Pride Week.

4 comments:

Trey said...

wtf? don't advirtise on my blog dipshit.

Anonymous said...

trey you dork, its spelled 'advertise'. get it right!

Trey said...

Correct your own life mistakes.

Anonymous said...

i did, it was spelling correctly