Friday, January 15, 2010

Dear Lord I love Brazil.



These are two test pictures of Alessandra Ambrosio. What's so damn inspiring about these pics is that she isn't trying at all, she has not one ounce of makeup on, and she still succeeded to ignite my underpants. If you're girlfriend is this hot, close your comic book, turn off Warcraft, because this isn't your girlfriend. This chick has no career path except modeling. In fact, in gradeschool, if she ever took one of those tests that predict what you'll be when you grow up, I bet hers said,
"(1)Supermodel,(2)Female Arch Nemesis,(3)Potential Marriage Assassin,(4)Cause for blindness in teenage boys." I honestly wouldn't care if she could hardly speak, much less balance a checkbook. I would steal from the Vatican to keep her showering in my bathroom. If she's not the most beautiful person in the world, you better kill me now because my heart can't take anymore.

1 comment:

CJ Hurley said...

as i always said from the get-go, flawless............