Monday, January 25, 2010

You're gorgeous. I'm speechless.







The Screen Actors Guild Awards were last night. Basically the SAG Awards are just an opportunity for a large group of grossly overpaid, largely uneducated, narcissists to get together and tell each one another how awesome they are. "They" say that the SAG awards are more indicative of the Oscars and I say, they better be. Inglorious Basterds did well last night and was also the best film I saw made last year. Christoph Waltz, as a disparaging and insufferable member of the SS Guard, was flawless. Tarantino, again penned a masterpiece of witty and brilliantly laborous dialogue that left you begging for more. Ironically, the one shortfall was Pitt. His character was forced and unintentionally comical. To me, he was the one flaw of the whole film. I hope Tarantino gets one for Best Direction. He's long overdue and much deserving. Despite all the talk of Tarantino's baby, I couldn't care less. When Kate Hudson brings to the red carpet a dress like this, I can't think of anything except copulation and massive amounts of it. I've said before, she's one of the hottest in Hollywood. When she arrives at awards shows, other girls shoot daggers at her. She's an absolute rocket. This white dress makes me want to commit a crime. Seriously, thank you Kate. You made my day.

No comments: