Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Im in love with a seven foot blue monster






Avatar has been out like thirty minutes and has already made like a trillion dollars, but if you ask me, which you didn't, I think it sucks. It's simply the Liberal's mantra. If you don't hate America yet, three hours of 3-D with James Cameron will make you. If you refuse to see the anti-american sentiment, you'd be blind to miss the cliched "white guilt" that's been portrayed so effectively in movies throughout cinema i.e. Dances with Wolves, Amistad, Roots, etc. I know one thing that Avatar brought to my attention and for that, I am ever thankful. Zoe Saldana makes my heart go pitty pat. Even as a seven foot blue creature with a tail, I secretly wanted to make babies with her. This will be the break out star of 2010 and I couldn't be happier. In a time where Hollywood tries to force feed talentless, annoying, self indulgent pieces of uselessness, Zoe flies in to suspend my disbelief. I can't name many redeeming qualities of Avatar, but I can name her. (Whispering) Zoe (making phone gesture) call me.

No comments: