Friday, January 15, 2010

Just give me some space...





Abigail Clancy is a 5'9" British goddess. Being a girl this hot in a world full of guys as obsessively sex starved ad thirsty as we must be better than being born a princess in a Disney movie. I bet she hasn't heard the word no in like 15 years, except for last Tuesday when she called on the blower feeling randy and wanted a wee bit of "how's your father." I'm tired of being used as a sex object. It's getting quite old in fact. I've gotten my leg over so many times with Abbey, it's becoming to be like an old dog. You still enjoy it from time to time and you don't want it to go away, although it sure doesn't do any of the fun stuff that it used to do. Anyway, these days it seems Abbey, that slapper, is fancying some daft footballer that looks like he's from Sudan. Don't cry for me Argentina, I'll be home riding some Brazilian or German consolation prize...it's my curse.

No comments: