Friday, January 29, 2010

Wish me luck!!!



I will be on hiatus from exposedandnaked for a week or so, unless those crazy Europeans have Wifi spots all around the countryside. I leave tomorrow night on Delta for England, and they better have a crap load of whiskey airplane bottles on board or I'm gonna get unruly. Sunday morning I'll be competing in the 2010 Toughguy Competition in 30-something degree weather. I'll be cold, wet, tired, muddy, thirsty, angry and did I mention cold, all the while sporting a Superman costume. I, of course, won't win, but no one will have a Superman jumpsuit on that creates a "situation" around the private area that no one wants to see...trust me on that. If I don't get arrested, it's gonna be really funny. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Beak said...

sounds like a blast, be safe