Friday, January 22, 2010

You're welcome, Daniel.














Look, I know love is blind, but the kid from Home Alone? Come on, Mila. You simply must do better. Like me for instance. Are muscle bound superheroes with a gift of love poetry not your thing? Obviously. Growing up in Ukraine must have been very taxing. I can see that it has clouded your vision and your ability to appreciate the finer things in life. It's ok, Mila. You're allowed to love. I know it's hard to understand how someone like me could love you, but I've realized, you can't run from love. The surreptitious advances, the cards signed with cut out newspaper letters, the singing telegrams, the life size build-a-bears, they have to stop. I'm so confused amidst all of the mixed signals. You either have to face your fears and jump, or you let me go. I just can't continue to put myself out there for you anymore. I'll wait to hear from you (Crying with hand telephone gesture to ear while mouthing the words, "Call me").

No comments: