Monday, June 7, 2010

I'm not even sure this is human.



Keeping with the theme of being a week late, Erin Andrews, of Dancing with the Stars, twittered a picture of her spray tanned feet. Look, I'm not one of those attention seeking A-Holes that pretend to almost vomit when they see feet, or God forbid, feet touch them. I've always hated people like that. Feet aren't the cleanest of things, but most of the time those people don't have problems forgetting condoms when playing with dirty vaginas and penises. I don't have a foot fetish, but I would much rather touch a foot that's been in a sock and shoe all day than touch a vagina that's breeding herpes. Get over yourselves. If you need that much attention, start a blog. It works for me.

I digressed on my "I hate Feet People" soapbox, but the spray tanned feet aren't the problem. The problem is the irregular shape for human feet. WTF is going on with these feet. That's the thing. That's why, like Marcus in Boomerang, you gotta look for the whole package. Everything can seem perfect, like Erin, but you pull back the covers and you got hammer toes and bunions. I've seen some stuff in sci-fi movies that didn't disturb me like this picture.

No comments: