Monday, June 21, 2010

Isn't Emo trying not to be like somebody, being like somebody?



Emo and goth kids are effing dumbasses. Look we know you're so hard. Ohhh....so scary with that chain attached to your wallet holding your library card or your comic book membership. If your parents paid any attention to you, we all wouldn't be punished with Hot Topic. This dumbass kid in this video cracks me up.

"We're not a gang at all. Like, gangs are posers. They just want attention. The pack, we're a family. We go to each other for our problems."

It's truly hard to believe that people can be this stupid. Gangs are posers? They want attention? I guess hanging a werewolf tails from your jeans is just being real. I swear, if I saw these kids with tails hanging off their jeans, I would light them on fire. I realize that might not be the most mature or rational retaliation, but as I see it, completely necessary to ensure gene pool cleansing.

No comments: