Friday, June 25, 2010

Not eating meat doesn't make you cooler, it just makes you anemic and pass out more





I'm not sure what it is about vegetarians that I hate. I think it's just their obnoxiousness, or maybe it's just their overall outlook on life. I just don't trust people that don't eat meat. Just like I don't trust people that can't swear effectively, or those that don't drink alcohol. I'm not sayin if you don't do those things you're a bad person, I just personally don't trust you. Vegetarians for me take the cake though. God, through a wonderful process of evolution over millions of years, gave us canine teeth used in every other species of the animal kingdom for tearing flesh and being carnivorous. Conversely, he gave large molars to cows for grinding vegetation. Nonetheless, the egotistical, self-righteous, save-the-world-one-cow-at-a-time liberal vegetarians, refuse to acknowledge this fact. Here's the other thing. Obesity. Just like the girl in this video, many of the vegetarians I know are fat. Sure, with tons of money, a great fresh market and a personal chef, you could fulfill your dietary needs on a vegan or vegetarian diet. It's their right, whatever. They just annoy the shit out of me. I hate being at dinner with a large group of people and that one dumb ass asks the server if there are any vegetarian options. Of course stupid. I have vegetables all over my plate. It makes me want to punch people like that. You're like the emo kid that says he wants to be an individual, yet he dresses just like all the other emo kids. People just annoy me. All people really, but especially vegetarians, goths and emos.

1 comment:

Tim Atkins said...

hahahahaha- looks like she takes her ranch dressing with a side of carrots... what a joke.