Thursday, June 3, 2010

Living Miami = Loco



Miami must be a really liberal place. Don't get me wrong, I love Miami. I've been to South Beach. I've been to the Delano. I've been to Mango's. Miami Living Magazine printed an ad for Establishedmen.com, whatever the hell that is, and boy did they "ERR" on the opposite side of subtle. Miami women seem to be missing out on monster ghost penises. I'm a rather accepting adult, but I'm pretty sure that my sweet little grandmother isn't the only one that could've done without this one. Oh, btw, thanks for the circling and arrow pointing because I would've been looking for that all night.

The irony of all ironies, Courtney Cox is on the cover.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

not heir.. ERR***

Trey said...

thanks for pointing out my flaws...bastard.