Monday, June 7, 2010

Kelly Brook fulfills my fantasies...







Despite this coming about a week late, Kelly Brook announced that she wanted to take her clothes off for me Playboy for 500,000 dollars.

MailOnline reports:
The 30-year-old, who boasts a 34E cup size, will pose for arty and tasteful nude shots on a shoot in the Mediterranean later this month.
Her agent Jonathan Shalit told the Mail Online that Kelly was delighted to have been chosen.
He said: She's absolutely thrilled. It's such a great honour for her, especially when you think about the icons that have graced the cover of the magazine over the years.'
Speaking to the Sun, a source said: 'This is a huge opportunity for Kelly who is without doubt one of the world's most beautiful women. Playboy is an iconic publication which is known across the world as a sophisticated title.

Playboy sucks and it has for years, but any excuse to get Kelly Brook naked is fine by me. 500,000 seems really cheap though. If she told me for my best offer she'd strip for me, I'd spoon out 100 grams of my own bone marrow with a Swiss Army Knife. What? Is that weird?

No comments: