Friday, July 23, 2010

Ashley Greene prepares for power lifting competition...



I don't know what the hell is going on this chick's shoulders, but apparently she's stacking more roids than Barry Bonds. I look at old pics and she's a slender, dainty, bikini model, which by the way, is just my type. Since then though, she's packed on 10 pounds of lean muscle. I bet she wears like a 44R men's suit jacket. I've seen men on the Olympic swimming team with backs that aren't as broad as Ashley's. It just looks weird. Stop working out. Geez, I just don't understand women. Everyone knows being hot is like a wheelbarrow full of gold. Girls should hang on to that power with white knuckles; instead though, they are determined to transform their bodies into the antithesis of what's desirable. You're an actress. Stop doing push ups. Stop doing dips. Stop doing pump classes. You're becoming gross and intimidating. Looking at Ashley like this makes me think of Martina Navratilova naked and that sucks.

1 comment:

Alex said...

For me is more beautiful than before!
Go Ashley! Nice body!